May I Have Your Name, Please?
1. Most JOIN clients receive or are awaiting government assistance.
2. Some are transients.
3. Others are children and parents whose resources have been depleted.
4. Most have nowhere else to turn.
In addition, JOIN responds to calls from community organizations also serving less fortunate neighbors: men, women and children in need.
The JOIN staff serves two major functions:
1. Gathers information regarding clients and their needs; and / or
2. Makes referrals to community agencies who assist in the prevention of repeat crises.